Welcome to HOLA (House of Local Art), a unique boutique accommodation escape nestled in the idyllic village of Eumundi – the creative heart of the Sunshine Coast. We’re an easy 20-minute drive from the beautiful beaches of Noosa and perfectly positioned for exploring the Sunshine Coast Hinterland.
A heart project, HOLA celebrates and honours the talents of local artists, craftspeople, makers and designers – the fabulous creatives tucked away in studios, in sheds, on farms, weaving their magic and enriching our cultural landscape.
Each of our 15 rooms are similar, but no two are the same. They are contemporary chic but have a Eumundi laid-back spirit – inspired by our local landscapes and naturally creative culture. HOLA combines tiny details and thoughtful surprises to create a welcoming space for kindred spirits to enjoy a home away from home.
WHY WE LOVE IT
1. Across the road from world famous Eumundi Markets (Wednesday / Saturday)
2. 15 Unique rooms showcasing art created on the Sunshine Coast (45 paintings, over 100 individual ceramics & 12 fabulous sculptures.
3. 20 minutes to Noosa Beaches
4. Next door to the Iconic Imperial Hotel (home of Eumundi Distillers & Eumundi Brewery)
5. Direct access to the leafy main street of Eumundi and the fabulous coffee shops, bookstores and cafes that it has to offer
- Air Conditioning
Location & Directions
Etheridge Steet, Eumundi QLD 4562